2010年8月21日土曜日

My favourite show @ Edinburgh Fringe 2010 part II

Tom Wrigglesworth :D


I really really wanted to see his show because I heard so many people said they loved his show @ the Fringe Festival 2009, which was AFTER I came back to Japan. So this year, I planned very well. I booked a ticket in the beginning of July. A way too early for my friends in Scotland (they are kind of fed up with me being too organised.)

Anyway, I went to see Tom Wrigglesworth's Nightmare Dream Wedding. My expectation was really high. No homework done via You Tube, wiki, the comic's HP etc before seeing the show. I just believed it MUST BE REALLY GOOD.

Tom Wrigglesworth did not betray me. I loved the show. I loved that he was telling us a story just like it really happened, but it was not so. You could tell some parts were definitely in the fantasy league, but not every single detail. He was so good at hiding the boundary between the reality and the fantasy. And all the jokes we laughed at throughout the show became intertwined, leading to another huge laughter in the end.  I would like to call it a work of art.

Another point; Tom was really tall. That was one thing different from what I expected. :p

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿